Ocala, FL: Winco Mfg., LLC has begun shipments of the NEW Verō Care Cliner™. The Verō recliner’s modular design makes it the company’s most flexible recliner to date. The extreme configurability of the Verō allows construction of the perfect recliner for patient room, Infusion, Oncology, recovery, and builds upon Winco’s years of specialty experience in Dialysis.
This new recliner offers configurable choices, creating 64 different combinations with these key options:
- Exclusive Secure-Glide™ Trendelenburg positioning which provides the clinician stress free emergency positioning. The innovative Secure-Glide™ feature creates a quick, yet controlled Trendelenburg action.
- Infinite position back rest for a broader range of comfortable patient adjustment.
- Fixed or swing arm option, push handle and various lockable caster options improve mobility and ease the transfer of a patient when necessary. A pedestal foot option is available when a stationary chair is desired or mobility is not needed.
- All patients are welcome with two different capacity options (350 lb. and 500 lb.) made for personalized comfort and individually cradled fit.
- Over 40 options in durable “harsh environment” fabrics combined with rust resistant frame coatings and innovative cushioning construction make the chair as beautiful as it is long lasting.
“Winco took versatility a step further with this new Verō Care Cliner™ and made the specification increasingly flexible which makes it simple for customers to build the perfect chair to fit their purpose”, says Maria Burk, Product Marketing Manager. “In addition, the attractive design represents the state of the industry in solutions for healthcare environments that add residential warmth for greater patient wellbeing”, adds Burk.
“This expansion is the most recent series of Winco’s premium, high performance recliners”, says Tom Lorick, Winco President. “Given the growing demand for smart patient care, Winco strives to perfect patient comfort and this newest release builds on some of Winco’s core product values; promoting patient independence, increasing caregiver comfort, and enhancing facility efficiency” he added.
In addition to the Verō, the company’s series of recent innovations includes: Inverness 24 Hour Treatment Recliner™, Augustine Treatment Recliner, and our renowned Elite Care Cliner series. These and other Winco products are distributed Worldwide and available throughout the USA through some of the most prominent healthcare supply distribution networks. Need more information? Click here for Verō specifications, images and product brochure.
Designed by Winco, built by you. That’s just smart.
Need assistance? Contact your sales representative through our customer care team (1-800-237-3377 or firstname.lastname@example.org) today and learn more about smart patient care.
About Winco Mfg., LLC
Headquartered in Ocala Florida, Winco Mfg., LLC., is a recognized durable medical equipment manufacturer. The company is a leader in patient chairs and recliners, treatment tables, privacy screens phlebotomy chairs, transfer recliners and Stretcher-Chairs. For over 70 years, Winco has been manufacturing furnishings designed to enhance the patient and clinician experience within hospitals, dialysis clinics, physician offices, clinical laboratories, ambulatory surgery centers, long-term care facilities and other health care applications.
|Maria Burk, Product Marketing Manager||Donna Cohn, Marketing Coordinator|
|1-352-854-2929 x142||1-352-854-2929 x173|